Addiction Treatment Centre in Delhi and Gurgaon
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) is an overwhelming brain disease. Timely treatment for addictions is the only way to override this condition. Athena Behavioral Health is engaged in both, successfully treating people with addiction and raising awareness about the same in India. Our modern and comfortable residential addiction treatment centers work relentlessly to help people overcome their condition so that they enjoy a more productive life.
Substance Addictions Treated at Athena Treatment Center for Addiction
Some of the substance use disorders that we treat at Athena Behavioral Health Center include:
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cocaine Use Disorder
- Marijuana Use Disorder
- Heroin (and other opiates) Use Disorder
- Ecstasy (MDMA) Use Disorder
- Morphine Use Disorder
- Barbiturates Use Disorder
- Amphetamine Use Disorder
- Benzodiazepine Use Disorder
If an individual is struggling with any other addiction not mentioned in the list, they can contact Athena Behavioral Health, by searching for addiction treatment near me, for information on the same.
Addiction Treatment Therapies Offered
Athena Behavioral Health is among the leading rehab centers in India with state-of-the-art drug rehabilitation facilities offering the most effective residential addiction treatment programs. Our addiction treatment programs comprise:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Relapse Prevention Therapy
- Motivation Generation Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Medication Management
- Physical and Mental Fitness
- Alternative Therapies
Addiction is a serious problem that not just affects an individual but ruins their families too. That is the reason why Athena Behavioral Health leaves no stone unturned to ensure that people struggling with addiction return to their normal lives.
Addiction Treatment Pathway
We have elaborate treatment and therapy programs that help patients overcome addiction to live a happy and productive life once again. We help them to transition slowly in the society so that they are able to reconnect with their friends and families. Learn more about our treatment pathway here.
A detox program is required only for those patients who have used alcohol or any other substance for a long time. In their case, the detox program helps clear toxins from their body, manages withdrawal symptoms, and places the body in a positive frame of mind for further treatment.
This stage takes about 3 to 10 days.
The primary treatment program is administered at our private residential center in a controlled and trigger-free environment. During the treatment, you will learn to respond to triggers and manage symptoms efficiently taking you a step closer to a productive life outside of treatment.
This stage may last from 30 to 90 days, depending on the severity of the symptoms and duration of the addiction.
After completing the primary treatment program, our clinical experts may ask you to enter a stepped down treatment program, like outpatient care or partial hospitalization plan (PHP), till you are able to transition completely into your life outside of treatment. Enrolling in such programs would enable you to reintegrate with the outside world while still attending group therapy sessions and being highly supported.
This stage may last between 60 and 90 days as it is fairly intensive in stage 2 before reducing the timings in stage 3 to allow for greater self-management and independence.
Once you have successfully completed treatment, you become a member of our continuing care program. This includes a combination of complimentary group therapy sessions via our online platform, introduction to support groups, and practicing your own daily recovery practices.
This is an ongoing care program which enables our therapists to monitor your symptoms regularly and act quickly if a relapse situation is observed.
Our holistic addiction recovery program includes the following steps:
- Medical detox: Athena Rehabilitation Centre offers effective drug rehabilitation services to help a person become sober again. Medical detox is the first step to addiction treatment as it helps eliminate the toxins accumulated with years of abusing substances, controls withdrawal symptoms and prepares the body for addiction treatment.
Know more about our medical detox program.
- Therapeutic intervention: Elimination of the substances from the system through detox is followed by a thorough psychiatric assessment of the patient to determine the causes of addiction. At this stage, it might be observed that they are afflicted with a mental disorder. Based on the assessment, a customized addiction treatment modality is worked out to treat not only the addiction but also the underlying reasons that led to it.
There can be many reasons for someone to start using drugs or alcohol. Initially, a person starts using substances out of curiosity, peer pressure, enjoyment, boredom, etc., but soon they get dependent on the substance.
Though an addiction can happen to anybody, there are some reasons that can be identified for this. These include:
- Drug use at home
- Family history of addiction
- Traumatic experiences, including sexual abuse, domestic violence, or accidents
- Peer pressure and bullying at school or workplace
- Inadequate parental supervision
- Underlying mental disorders like anxiety and depression among others
For more information about addiction treatment and our residential programs, search for addiction treatment centers near me, call our 24/7 addiction treatment helpline 9289086193, or chat online with our trained representative for further guidance.