What to Pack
There are certain items that you should ensure that you bring to Athena with you. These include:
- At least a month’s supply of all prescribed medicines
- Contact details of your physician and key individuals
- Gym clothes
- Regular clothes (1 week’s worth)
- Winter wear, if arriving during winter (2 sets)
- Extra money to purchase items like snacks, additional toiletries, etc.
- Walking and running shoes
- Casual flip flops/sandals
- Small bag for day trips
Optional items that the patient can bring include:
Please note that our staff will need to confirm that no objectionable items like drugs, alcohol or weapons are being carried.
- Our staff will greet you at the airport and accompany you on the short 30-minute drive to our facility. We offer chauffer-driven luxury cars for these transfers.
Upon Reaching Athena
- Once you reach the facility, our attentive Clinical Concierge staff welcomes you and helps you get settled in.