Family, friends, and support networks form an integral part of the recovery journey. Therefore, we recommend them to visit as often as they can. They can meet the client on Saturdays between 1:00 to 5:00 with prior appointment.
However, there are a few things that they need to keep in mind:
- The client is not allowed to meet with anyone, including family, friends, and support network, for the first week.
- Prior appointment is mandatory.
- All visitors need to carry a government identity card, which they would present at the reception. They are also required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- None of the visitors are allowed in the client’s personal room.
- The meetings are held in common areas and supervised by our staff.
- Any gifts or packages brought by the visitors are thoroughly inspected before they are handed over to the client.
- Visitors are not allowed to click pictures.
- We would request visitors to not allow the client the use of their phones or any other electronic device.
- Visitors are requested to not leave their mobile phones and other electronics unattended when visiting the client.
We understand that family members tend to get anxious about the well-being of their loved ones undergoing therapy in our rehab center. Therefore, on prior notice, we can help them with:
- Updates on the progress of the patient enrolled in drug and alcohol rehab program.
- Arranging a special meeting (strictly occasional) between family members and their dear one at the rehab facility if there is family event.
Behavioral Expectations From Client
We expect the clients staying with us to maintain protocol. Here is a list of things that they need to keep in mind.
- Restrict sleepwear to personal room.
- Use of sunglasses, hats, and/or hoods indoors. Any head-wear need prior approval from our staff.
- Smoking should be indulged in only in the designated areas.
- Clients can request the staff the use of their mobile phones. However, all calls are made in the presence of our staff.
Sometimes, a client would find taking the ultimate step of reaching the facility on the agreed upon date a daunting task. We understand that. For such situations, we provide transport assistance, where a vehicle is assigned to pick you up from your preferred destination around the facility. The driver of the vehicle is accompanied by a sober companion, who would take care of the client throughout the transportation process.